- Enter your latitude and longitude in the ‘location’ drop-down controls.
- Click ‘Now’ to set the view to the current date and time.
- The Time is shown as UTC (coordinated universal time) unless a timezone is selected to the right of the time controls.
- Drag to move around.
- Use the mouse wheel or zoom buttons to zoom in and out.
- The horizon is shown as a green line.
- The zenith and the nadir (where the blue grid lines converge) show the points directly overhead and beneath the observer, respectively.
More features will be added regularly.
This astronomy software is copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.
Please note that no guarantee can be made for the accuracy of this astronomy software and neither starparty.com nor the developer assumes any liability or responsibility for errors or omissions.